AT&T company is one of the largest companies in America that provides telecommunication services to people related to mobile, television, internet, landline, etc. These are the services that are being used by more than millions of people per year. Because these are the services that are very much unique with good security options and are highly reliable too. Moreover, AT&T services are something that offers you sending and receiving of mails as well because of the webmail services provided. But do you know the important thing?
As per the reports, people have confronted that these are the services that are facing some issues. Are you facing the issues too? If yes then you should definitely read this article and if no as well then also you should gain information regarding this. So, just have a look down below to know everything, let’s start:
AT&T Email not working or AT&T Email login webpage not getting open:
As per research, it has been found that this is the type of problem that arises due to server down issues when communication is low. So, instead of thinking to make changes to the email services you need to check whether the server is down or okay. If it is down then you can resolve it by trying later or by using another server. But in case att login not working (not able to load the login page) then you need to follow the steps mentioned.
- Open browser settings, then to privacy and security, and clear cookies and cache now. Go to browser settings and rest everything then.
- After that, you need to use a different browser for opening the AT&T email services. Now, disable any add-on browser tool.
- Lastly, check the antivirus and firewall settings as they sometimes create issues. So, if there are reasons behind the AT&T login issues, disable them all, and log in to your account again.
Improper AT&T Email server settings:
One of the most important things that people need to do is to update server settings for both incoming and outgoing mail servers because improper configuration can lead to problems and issues. However, if you are not knowing how to do this then have a look down below.
- For incoming mail server:
Type of server: IMAP
Name of server: imap.mail.ATT&T.net
Security type: TLS/SSL
Port number: 993
- For outgoing mail server:
Type of server: SMTP
Name of server: smtp.mail.ATT&T.net
Security type: SSL/TLS
Port number: 465
Now, log out of your account, restart the device, and try to login in again. If the issue has resolved then good but if not try these tips to cater to various email problems, have a look.
- Always make sure that your email hasn’t reached out the maximum size limit of a mail account as this can create problems in sending and receiving mails.
- Also, make sure that the email address you are typing is correct otherwise failure in sending will be the problem faced by you.
- Check the spam folder if not getting desired mails.
Lastly, we just would like to say that follow the steps mentioned carefully if you want to get rid of the att.net email login problems. However, to clear any query throw a comment in the section below.