The Sony ps3 update 4.80 download is an updated firmware and operating system of PlayStation 3. The base operating used by Sony for PlayStation 3 is a fork of both FreeBSD and NetBSD called CellOS. This is a software that can easily be installed or downloaded just by directly updating the PlayStation 3. This playstation 3 update 4.80 was software was released on February 14, 2019. Users can easily use the update to upgrade their system software to version 4.84. once you get downloaded with PlayStation 3 system software update it will also update your PS3 system’s operating system so that it can include security patches, settings, features, and some other items also. To know more on this update have a look down below:
About PlayStation 3 system software update version 4.84:
4.84: This is a ps3 system update 4.80 that helps in improving the performance of your system.
4.83: This is a system software update that helps in improving the performance of your system.
4.82: This is a ps3 4.8 update that helps to improve the quality of system performance.
4.81: This is an ps3 system update 4.81 update that helps in doing the same as like ps3 software update 4.82 do.
4.80: This update is very much similar to the 4.84 and a 4.83 update version.
What is the Sony playstation 3 4.81 update software procedure? If you are interested in knowing about the whole process then have a look down below as we have provided all the steps regarding this. Read and follow them out carefully.
- Do not turn off your system or do not remove the storage or USB device during the whole playstation 3 operating system download If the update gets canceled before the completion then the system software may get damaged and in exchange servicing and another repairing can be needed by the system. So, better don’t remove the storage device.
- During the update, the power button on the system front and PS button of the controller should be totally inactive.
- You should insert the storage media and USB that contains the update data in the PS3™ system. Therefore, this is one of the most important things to be done.
- Now, go to the home menu and from there select settings> system update and then press down the close button.
- Now, go to update via storage media and press the close button again. The system will automatically search and find for the 80 ps3 update data that is saved there on the storage media or USB device.
How to start the update of PlayStation 3?
- Press the close button to start the ps3 update 4.81 download. After that follow down all the on-screen instructions so that the update gets completed.
- After the ps3 system update 4.83 gets completed confirm that the update is complete. Now, go to Settings> System Settings> system Information. If the system field displays the version number of updates, then this means that the updation is successfully done but if not then you should go and check out the problems.
Hence, this is all that people should know about the playstation update 4.80. To have more information regarding this, you can let us know in the comments.